Fri, Dec 10|
CLAY: Centre for Live Art Yorkshire
Sh!t Theatre: Sing-a-long-a-Muppet Christmas Carol
You’ve spent the last year applauding the NHS. Now it’s Michael Caine’s turn…! ‘Sh!t Theatre's Sing-a-long-a-Muppet Christmas Carol’ is back! The cult Christmas show returns for a 2021 mini-tour because we just all really need it
Time & Location
Dec 10, 2021, 7:30 PM – Dec 11, 2021, 2:00 AM
CLAY: Centre for Live Art Yorkshire, CLAY, 1, 2 Regent St, Leeds LS2 7QA, UK
About the event
Approx. 2hr running time
COVID info at the bottom of this page
You’ve spent the last year applauding the NHS. Now it’s Michael Caine’s turn…!
WE ARE YOUR NEW TRADITION.
WE ARE YOUR WEIRD FAMILY.
‘Sh!t Theatre's Sing-a-long-a-Muppet Christmas Carol’ is back!
The cult Christmas show returns for a 2021 mini-tour because we just all really need it right now.
Amazing guest performers!
Witness laughter, redemption & singing food!
Come support Michael Caine as he does some 'acting'!
And, as always:
FREE GOODY BAGS
MUPPET VIRGINS WELCOME
NOW with Added fun: KRAPPY-OKE After Party!
& Guest performer Freddie Hayes
‘Live art legends and all-round funny people Sh!t Theatre’s enjoyably ridiculous spin on 'A Muppet Christmas Carol’' Time Out ('Top 12 Christmas Shows' )
“a bit much for my personal tastes”
Given the recent government rule changes and in conversation with Rebecca and Louise from Shit Theatre we have some extra precautionary rules in place:
- By law all customers must wear a mask when moving around the space. When sat down you can take them down to drink. With this in mind we encourage to you stay seated as much as possible other than to grab a drink or go to the loo!
- To come to this event you must have, proof of vaccination or a COVID pass (which includes the option to do a lateral flow and register it with the app)
- We are still doing Krappy-oke, and have some very strict rules in place to allow this to happen! If people are not doing the following we will have to cut you off from the Karaoke... don't be the person who ruins everyone else's fun!
COVID SAFE KRAPPY-OKE:
- Sanitise your hands on stage before you touch the mic
- Pop a mic shield onto the mic
- Give it your all for your adoring fans
- Remove your shield and pop it in the bin
- Replace the mic onto the stand an sanitise your hands again
Thanks for your understanding, see you tomorrow!
Low Wage & Student£8.00Sold Out